A Few week ago, I went camping with my lovely group of friends. I’m not a outdoor girl but I can’t wait for my next camping trip even thought the march flies were biting my legs but the beauty and the peace and quiet allowed me to relax and forget about the stresses of daily life.
This is a few snaps of my wonderful weekend away as you can see, it is breathtakingly beautiful. (Lane Poole Reserve, Nanga Mill, Western Australia).
These are my 10 beauty Essentials for the Camping Trip:
1. Johnson’s Baby Wipes: Baby wipes are essential especially when you are camping with no running water. They clean all the dirt and dust off your body and leave you feeling fresh and clean for a good night sleep to prepare you for the waiting adventures of the next day.
2. Hair ties: You have to bring hair ties especially for the next morning when you have oily hair. I usually tie up my hair after applying the dry shampoo to absorb the oil.
3. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist sunscreen spray SPF50 is weightless, clean felling , non-greasy sun spray to help protect you in the sun.
4. Tangle Teezer: obviously you need to bring your hair brush to brush your hair when you wake up from the tent. I like to use my Tangle Teezer brush “It’s a life changing hair brush”. I can see why so many people are in love with the Tangle Teezer brush. It’s a non-slip water loving detangling Hair brush.
5. Palmolive Hand Sanitiser Fig and Coconut: Hand Sanitiser is practical and essential for camping when there is no running water. I think this is everyday’s beauty essential.
6.Maybelline Baby Lips: I found the camping site was very dusty which drys my lips very quickly and also causes them to become itchy so I like to bring along my Baby lips with me.
7. Aerogard’s Tropical Strength: Not a beauty product? You have to protect your skin from the creepy crawlies! Aerogard Provides 6hours protection against mosquitoes. Also repels flies, sandflies, leeches, ticks and other annoying and biting insects.
8. Lush No Drought Dry Shampoo: You need to bring any kind of dry shampoo to keep your hair fresh and smelling nice. My favorite dry shampoo is from Lush.
9. Cetaphil Moisturising cream: Don’t forget to moisturise your face to keep it hydrated. My moisturising cream of choice is the Cetaphil Moisturising cream it is clinically proven to provide immediate and lasting relief from extremely dry skin which works great for me.
10. The Body Shop Vitamin E face mist: You need to keep your face moisturised. The Body Shop Vitamin E face mist makes your face instantly refreshed, moisturised and protect your face with a fantastic delicate rose water scent.